apartment tour: from the front door

My mom and sister have both been asking for photos of our apartment.  So, I took a few.  And thought I'd share them this week.



Standing from the front door here is what you can see . . .



Looking right:
From the Front Door Looking Right



Looking a little less right:
Our Living Room



Looking straight ahead:
From the front door looking straight ahead



Looking kinda left:
Dinning Area + Doll Collection



And, looking very left:
Standing at our front door looking right



Coming up next . . . our kitchen.

And, here is what our apartment looks like empty; taken two years ago before moving in.



5 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how our families want to see pictures of all the little mundane details of are lives? Mine is the same way! It helps make us all feel a little closer I guess, and not an ocean away. Your apartment is so darling! What a perfect little newlywed love nest (that's right, I said love nest). =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Love the monkeys in the bathroom! : ) You did an awesome job decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the monkeys too . . . later this week I'll show them off a little
    more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed looking at all of these photos. They were lovely! It all looks so neat, and clean, and streamlined! You have a lovely home! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...