wedding reception in usa (part 3)

alternate title: the joy of kids at a wedding

We both LOVE kids (I'm not sure why but Lawrance doesn't like to admit it, but by his actions it's clear he does). I think it is so important for children to have adult friends that love and care about them.

Anywho, we so enjoyed having children at our wedding. :)  I couldn't have imagined it any other way!
___
Our three junior bridesmaids were such a joy, and oh so helpful.  They were never very far away during the entire reception.  What a blessing these three girls are!!

IMGP4761.JPG

___
The little girls in blue and yellow have two younger brothers, they both totally adored Lawrance.  And, Lawrance returned the love.  You can also see in the background my cousin dancing with his daughter.

IMGP4803.JPG

___
We also had an impromptu dance with the kids present to the song "Skid-a-ma-rink-a-dink-a-dink, I Love You" by the Go Fish Guys.  The same primarily a cappella preschool group that we walked down the aisle to . . . Lawrance loves their music.  Like I mentioned before, if you have preschoolers in the house, you have to check them out!

skid-a-ma-rink-a-dink-a-dink


(All photos taken by Jessica at JGM Photography.)



1 comment:

  1. We Skinamarink to Cedarmont Kids. . . But I'll definitely check them out since I'm a Preschool Music and Classroom teacher. Thanks for the hint!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...