a colorful glimpse

Our official wedding photographer was my childhood friend.  We were best friends from my earliest memories till my family moved away in elementary school.  Then we became pen pals for the longest time till we finally lost touch for awhile.  However, our fathers continued meeting for annual men's fishing trips to New Mexico.  So, a few years back we got back in touch--I think around the time she got married. 

Seeing her awesome photos on flickr, I asked Jess to be our wedding photographer.  She willing agreed.  (For more of her official portfolio, go to JGM photography.)

Having her with me on that day was SO wonderful.  She had this calming, down-to-earth affect about her that was such a great blessing. 

Anywho, she is starting to post a few of our wedding photos online . . . and we are getting excited.

Once we have them all, I want to blog about the entire day step-by-step.  But for now, here is a little peak at what is to come.  We had a very simple but sweet and Christ-centered wedding.  It was casual but respectful, colorful, and fun . . . it was a beautiful day of celebration if I do say so myself. 

The only thing I would have changed about the entire day is I wish our family and friends from Taiwan could have been there to celebrate with us.

Jr bridemaids by JGM Photography

Rings by JGM Photography

Flowers and kiss by JGM Photography
 



13 comments:

  1. You look so lovely, and your new husband looks very dashing in his suit :)
    I love Gerbera daisies - they are such happy flowers, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are breathtaking - I know it was an amazingly beautiful wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, again. I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin' this pics and the recent pics in TX. You both look amazing and you certainly made the right choice in flowers/colors. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord! You were such a beautiful bride, your husband is one lucky man! I am so sad we missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the best time at your wedding - and it was so great to finally meet Lawrance! You were a beautiful, joyful, and calm bride - a pleasure to be around.
    I'll try to get a picture of your dad falling into the creek next week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! I love all the color! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think you made the right decision to ask your friend to do your wedding photos. Cool cool photos.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fantastic colours! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh Amanda! I am crying I am so happy for you guys!! Simply Gorgeous!
    God Bless you two!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...