winter camp is OVER!!

Junior Marketing Students (Class B)



For the past 11 days, I've been teaching a winter English camp for my college.  It was exhausting!!  For an introvert, being around 150 students for 6 hours a day for 11 days kinda wears you down FAST.  I would be very content to just be a hermit for the next 11 days to recuperate. :)



But, since Chinese New Year is coming, that is impossible! :)



But, since Chinese New is coming, I do have the next two weeks OFF!!  Yay!!!  So, I will be spending the days with friends, so that is nice.



For winter camp, I do a lot of games like pictionary, charades, 20 questions, taboo, and more.  I also use songs in many, many ways with lots of different kinds of activities.   So, even though I am exhausted, I did get to have fun, and, hopefully, the students did too.



Winter Camp 2008  Running Song Dictation



1 comment:

  1. Don't you mean "winter CAMP is over"? You really MUST be tired, to have mistyped that :-)! Get lots of R&R the next 11 days!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...