senior class pictures

While some things at my new school are different than at my previous school, some things remain the same.  Taking senior portraits in late November and December is one of those things. :)



I teach this "class" for two "courses."  I have the back two rows for writing and the front two rows for public speaking.  They are a fun class--both halves.  In fact, I've seen them improve so much in the past 10 weeks, it makes my heart happy.  I love it when I actually can see the students learning.



All of 2008's Graduating Class from 2-4A



In Taiwan, the white collars on the graduation gowns means they are getting a four year bachelor's degree.



1 comment:

  1. I bet it is very fulfilling to see your students make progress. Hope you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...