worship in taiwanese

I've enjoyed the video clips of worship that are on this missionary blog: First Term on the Field.  So, this past Saturday night, I decided to capture a little worship in Taiwanese to share too. 



Nothing, not even babies, makes my heart leap higher for joy than listening to people worship the King of kings and Lord of Lords in their own language!





Did you hear it:  "gwa ay jew gwa bay ging by nee"? 



It means: "My Lord, I come to praise you!"



This video is actually of a group of Taiwanese Believers from Taipei who came down south to share the Gospel in Kaohsiung County alongside Grace Family Church for three days. 



Taiwanese sharing Good News with other Taiwanese in Taiwanese--How awesome is that!?!?



Ging by nee, Lord!!



7 comments:

  1. Amanda! I am so thankful that you posted it. I have goosebumps and tears pouring from my eyes. All that is running through my mind is that all the nations will one day worship together. This was just beautiful beautiful beautiful. It blessed me so so much.
    I am sorry to be repetitive - there really aren't the right words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I have tears in my eyes. That was soooo lovely! LOL, I just noticed that Jewlsintexas had a similar reaction. What a blessing indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto of Jewlsintexas and Blair's comments...beautiful....how sweet the sound

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, I know this song. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of when I am in Honduras hearing the music in español and feel so touched by God. Thanks for sharing this.
    Alabare a mi Señor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is truly the Lord of the Nations. May He soon be praised in every one of them! God bless you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss serving and worshiping in Kaohsiung so much. Thank you for sharing the clip.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...