i highly recommend

The finals have been graded, the learning journals read, and the semester grades posted.  WooHoo!!  I am done with the "fall" semester!!  I don't have to teach a full semester again until March 1st!!  Sweetness! 



Oh, but don't worry--I have PLENTY to do in the next month--my calendar is already very full. 



I wanted to thank you for praying for Char--she's home again to work on recovering and healing.  And to top things off, she has a few screws loose.

Since tomorrow is my first day of "winter break," I am taking the day off from the computer too.  I am not even going to turn it on. 
But don't worry, I will tell you the answer to this "what is it?" post on Thursday!   I know you are just dying to know.



Instead of reading my blog tomorrow, I highly recommend to you the following: 



Posts like this one are why I started reading Sallie's blog!  Find out how Sallie "copes with abundance." 



Sallie has some other oldies but goodies on: Calling vs. Clutter and Simplyifing Choices.



Carolyn at Solo Femininity may not be posting as often as she once did, but she still posts great stuff for us single ladies!  Check out her recent post on Abigail's Initiative



I also really enjoyed her "Seeking Wisdom for the New Year" post awhile back.



1 comment:

  1. You have picked my two favourite bloggers there - they both are so wise and such a blessing! Enjoy your days off. I'll be looking forward to finding out what the photo is of.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...