cleaning the washing machine

Since I talked about my need to do laundry on Monday, I thought I would share with you how to clean a Taiwanese washing machine.



As I've mentioned before, the directions on products are pretty friendly to the illiterate here in Taiwan because they are often pictorial.  Sometimes, they are even cute! :)



Check out the back of the package for my "washing machine cleaner":



how to clean your washing machine



Cute right?



Just for kicks, here is the front of the package too:



"washtank cleaner"



2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I've never cleaned my washing machine. Is this something that is common over there? Doesn't it get clean every time you use it? Maybe this is something that I should look into... If Wal-mart doesn't even sell a washing machine cleaner then maybe I'm in the clear and not a bad washing machine owner after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like "Super WashTank" on the front of the box! Does it have special powers?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...