you are invited . . .

Last year, on December 31st, I put together a year in the life of amanda post.



I am planning on doing it again.  Do you wanna join me? 



Here's how: Sometime during the week after Christmas, make a "year in the life of" post for 2006 by choosing ONE photo for each of the 12 months and offering a short description of each month/picture.  Then swing by here on the 31st of December and put the link to your post on a Mr. Linky and check out other's month-by-month photo posts as well.



It's that easy!!!



(If you don't blog but still wanna participate (tell me again why do you not have a blog??)--you can use flickr (or your preferred free online photo posting site) and post a set of 12 photos or make a nifty mosaic to share with bloggyville.  Hint, hint members of my family and IRL friends. you know who you are.)




5 comments:

  1. I DO remember that post and thought it was so interesting to view a pic from each month of your life. I'll look forward to seeing this year's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds interesting. I don't know if I'll have time to participate, but I'll be checking back for your year in review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in for sure... my challenge now is to take a december picture that has NOTHING to do with my broken leg! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea. I will try to do it, but am limited by not having a digital camera! Hoping to rectify that though for next year...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terribly great idea! I'll try my hardest to participate! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...