a pictorial year in the life of




Like last year, I am summing up my entire 2006 in only 12 photos (one for each month). 



For someone who took over 9000 photos in less than one year that is a lot of choices!!  So, picking just 12 is NOT easy to do (in fact it is REALLY HARD)!!  It gets even harder when several important things happen in one month. 



Anywho . . . less yappin' and on to the pictures.



(BTW, each month name below is a link to a calander view of pictures I took that month and uploaded to flickr. Just in case you wanna see more than 12.)



January: Gilby and I visit Kady in TaiNan



Kady, Me and Gilby



Feburary: Ellen and I go to Taipei (world's tallest building is behind us)



DSC00996



March: I spend time with little friends



DSC02607



April: My sister, Sarah, is married



me and sarah



May: Sam Comes to Taiwan



Welcome to Taiwan (Fresh of the Plane!)



June: Sam and I do some sightseeing



Cool, Very Cool. :)



July: After LOTS more sightseeing, and a day of flying, Sam and I get back to Austin.



Sam and Me in the Austin Airport . . . We love Taiwan!



August: I visit family and friends in Texas, and I have straight hair for three days!!



Me and PawPaw



September: A very good friend has her engagment ceremony.



DSC07441



October: My mission team had a retreat in Kenting



we are silly



November: I spend time with my students friends



me with some of my students



December: Lots of students come to my house (and we get a little silly)!

DSC09080



If you make your own 12-picture collection for 2006, please leave your link below!  I'd love to see your year-in-review in pictures!!









11 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing year! - thanks for visiting our site & commenting. Have a safe & Happy new year. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a brilliant way to sum up your year - I haven't taken nearly as many photos but am going to scan through mine and see if I can sum up my year in 12 photos too. Happy New Year. Take care, Larry

    ReplyDelete
  3. A busy year you've had! I spent hours writing and fiddling with my post! Browsing through my photos and old blog posts brought up a lot of memories - both good and bad. So. I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fun to put together! Thanks, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! This is cool. I'm still working on mine...it's about half done (do you know where I put those CD;s with my pictures from the beginning of the year at by any chance?). I'll send a link when I finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...mine's up. This was sooooo much fun. Thank you for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each time I feel the same, that this year went out the way the one before it did, quick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a COOL idea!!! I loved looking through those! I think I may do this too - if I do, I'll come back and drop off my link.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog! Your life is fascinating! I will be visiting more! Isn't it great to look back over the year and see how blessed you have been?
    Canaan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like if you had a really good year ! Hope the same for you this year ! Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  11. ni hao
    Great year! Great pics!
    Here from blogging chx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...