9000

After my old camera bit the dust (actually it was tile but that's just semantics) this time last year.  My "old one" was my precious for about 3 years.  It lived in my purse and was with me at all times.  It blessed me with over 7000 digital images.  That averages out to about 7 pics a day. 



I got a new camera--a new precious in January.  This new baby took the empty spot in my purse and lived their all year, faithfully accompanying me through my adventures. 



Well, something happened this year. 



I am not sure if it was the new camera, my brother coming to visit, all the weddings I attended, a cute puppy to photograph, joining flickr, or what.  But something did happen  . . . because, well, I took a ton of photographs this year. 



I've not owned this camera 365 days yet, but this precious has blessed me with over 9,000 digital images!  That's averages to about 25 images a day.  I know that sometimes my precious didn't see sunlight for days or weeks at a time, so that means some days I took hundreds of photos.



Thought I'd grace you with the 9000th image I took with my Sony T9:
my 9000th picture with my T9  . . . in 2006



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...