where i park (2)

I park



Here is the second installment of my random series about where I park my moped here in Taiwan.



This one is entitled: Exhibit B: I park any where I want.



Specifically, my moped is parked in front of a "burner" where Taiwanese people burn money to gods or spirits.  (Charolette or others who know Chinese: what is the Chinese name or more technical English term for this thing?)



Check out Other Installments of Where I Park:
Exhibit A: "i park underground in a moped only parking lot."
Exhibit C: coming soon to a blog near you



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I have been a reader for some time now and wanted to say hi. I really enjoy your Where I park series. I love to see pics of anywhere and everywhere. I am going to be attending DBU soon and I couldn't help but notice you are an alumni. Thank you for all you do in spreading the Word of God to the people of Taiwan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...