sisters-in-Christ

I've wanted to post all week long about so many things but each moment I've had a "break" I don't have enough brain-power left to write anything worth reading. :)



So, night I am going to keep it real simple. 



I want to just show you three pictures from the past weekend (more will be posted soon with lots of culture explained).  For now, I just want to show you some of my best friends in the world.



I love these girls.  We are all Belivers, sisters in Christ, and alumni of Dallas Baptist University.  I met each of these lovely ladies in America, but they are all Taiwanese (well, one is from Hong Kong).  They each have played a very significant role in my life.  I have been blessed because God let them be a part of my life.



DSC08184



Below is a picture of me with the bride, Lydia.  She is one of my dearest friends.  I met her my sophomore year in college, and we were roommates my junior year.  I have always thought she was so beautiful (inside and out).  She is a great listener and very easy to be around.  I am so happy for her and her new husband.





DSC08182



And the last one is some of the DBU ladies with Lydia and her new husband--right after the wedding cermony.  Oh, which, by the way, we were a part of.  We sang a song at their wedding--I solo-ed the English version of the song, and we all sang the Chinese version together.  So does that make me a wedding singer? ;)



DSC08174



2 comments:

  1. I too really love going to weddings, and celebrating one of the most joyous days of the bride and groom with them is such an honor. So glad that you had a great time and how amazing how God prepared you with Taiwanese friends in the US and then brought you to Taiwan! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. Thank you so much for sharing. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...