I forgot to say thanks

Finalist
Back in the middle of July when I was in travelling, Sallie announced the Blogs of Beauty Awards



I was actually a finalist in the "Best Encourager for Singles" category, but the award went to, as it rightly deserved to, Carolyn at Solo Feminity.  Most of my posts on singleness of late were all quoting her blog or her book!  And, like I have said before if you are a single female, go now and find a copy of Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye? and start reading!  You'll be very glad you did!



Also, I was nominated for "Best Encourager in General." And that award went to another blogging missionary living in overseas: a very joyful Joy from Joy in the Journey.



I've been meaning to post on this and say two things.  First of all, thank you to whoever nominated for me for these awards.  It is great to know that people are actually reading my words and as a result are being encouraged.  All honor and glory goes to the Father!  Second of all, if you haven't checked out the nominees, finalists, and winners, you should!  You will find your list of "must-read blogs" growing by leaps and bounds!!  Thanks to Sallie for undertaking such a huge task that blessed so many women in so many ways!!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Amanda, for being a Finalist. I actually didn't nominate any blogs (oops!), but I very well could have nominated yours because it is very encouraging and sooo interesting! Glad you were nominated! Keep up the great blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda! Check out my blog for another really encouraging link to a singles resource that I found recently...I blogged it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...