the view from meinong

Meinong



I LOVE MEINONG!!





It was the place where I had my first apartment, made my first home.  I love mountains and always wanted to live where I could see mountains.  My first home provided a view of the beautiful Meingong mountains from ALL the windows in the house!!  Isn't God good?



I enjoyed being able to show Sam one of my favorite places on the island. 



Meinong--美農--means "beautiful farm."  There are lots of different kinds of fields in Meinong.  Most common are tobacco and rice.  There are also some pineapple, papaya, betel nut, red pepper fields, among others in the area. 



The people in Meinong are predominately Hakka.  Please pray for the Hakka people and the work that God is doing among them in Meinong.  Please pray for the missionaries that live in Meinong as they share Christ with the Hakka people in hopes of a Hakka Harvest!





To see more pics from our Meinong Trip click here.



To see the pictures above alone and full size click the titles: 1. the tops of Hakka homes, 2. awe . . . Meinong!, 3. Coconut Trees, 4. Red Pepper Field, 5. Women in Field, 6. Water Lillies, 7. Rice Field, 8. Man in Field, 9. a temple, 10. Cranes, 11. Mountains thru the Trees, 12. Men at work sign




p.s. this is a automatic post . . . I will be on
vacation when this posts. :)  Oh . . . and just in case you were
wondering--this is the only prepost I wrote.  I really won't be back to
blog until the 18th.  :)  See you then!!





1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say hi and send love and blessings. Found your link via Sallie's listing for the blog nominees for the Blogs of Beauty Awards! What a nice place you have here! God bless you and your ministry. I'll be back for more...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...