on a known path to . . .

jungle path to snorkle cove



This is a picture of me on a jungle path to a secret snorkeling location. 



After following three jungle paths Sam and I arrived at the best little cove for snorkeling.  Sam and I had the best time looking at coral and fish under the water.  It was a blast!  In fact, we did it for three days in a row while on our little mini vacation to the southern tip of Taiwan. 





It was so fun seeing schools of angle fish and having little yellow and black zebra fish swim right around our heads.  Actually, seeing all the different kinds of fish makes me marvel at the creativity of our God.  He is just amazing!



Snorkle_1




 



1 comment:

  1. Jealous am I! I love to snorkel! That looks soooooo cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...