of jelly bellies, mint chocolate, and diet dr. pepper

DSC02631



The ladies retreat I went to last week was for missionaries all across the island.  It was really neat to be gathered as group of women who love the Lord and love the Taiwanese even though we came from differnt walks of life, different organizations, different home countries, and so on!



The church the speaker came from blessed us with goodies that are hard to find in Taiwan--jelly bellies and mint chocolate (to name my favorite)!!  And, there was also an import store near where we stayed, so I was able to purchase a 6 pack of Diet Dr. Peppers.  I haven't had my favorite soft drink in at least 6 months!! 



Tonight, as I drank one, I was happy.  Simple pleasures.  YEA!!



1 comment:

  1. of jelly bellies, mint chocolate, and diet dr. pepper
    Ahhhh, the perfect dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...