gilby is 8 months old today

gilby is 8 months old today



Gilby is 8 months old today!!



He has been so good for me.  Besides just being my companion and friend, he is helping me in other ways too.  For example, he is helping me get out and into different parts of my community.  As I walk him, I can prayerwalk my neighborhood and explore parts of the neighborhood I never would have walked otherwise. 



Also, he makes me more a part of the community in ways I never could imagine.  I am not just an "out of place white face" walking by anymore.  Simply having a dog with me when I walk sends a small message that I live here and am a part of the normal events of the day.



Injoyamanda





1 comment:

  1. Way to go Gilby and Amanda, too. It's so encouraging to see your heart for the Taiwanese people.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...