fours

My sister emailed me her answers to this meme, and I told her I would reply online.



Four jobs I have had:



  1. Foreign Language Instructor


  2. Peer Writing Consultant


  3. Telephone Recruiter for DBU Admissions


  4. Employee at Bill Miller BBQ


Four movies I could watch over and over



  1. A Walk to Remember


  2. Ever After


  3. First Knight


  4. Save the Last Dance


Four places I have lived:



  1. Hazen, Arkansas, USA (population: around 1,500)


  2. Cedar Creek, Texas, USA (pop in 1990: 145; current pop: around 9,000--that is a lot of growing in 16 years!)


  3. Dallas, Texas, USA (pop: about 1,200,000)


  4. Kaohsiung, Taiwan (pop: about 1,500,000; with over 9,700 per sq. km. can you say crowded?) [actually, though, I live in Kaohsiung County--in DaLiao Township-- and have no idea how to find population info for that. :)]


Four TV show I like watching:



  1. Gilmore Girls


  2. I Love Lucy


  3. Everybody Loves Raymond


  4. Numbers


Four places I've been during vacation:



  1. Japan (various cities)


  2. All over Taiwan


  3. Hong Kong


  4. Beijing, China


Four websites I visit daily:



  1. my personalized google.com


  2. gmail.com


  3. bloglines.com


  4. flickr.com


Four of my favorite foods:



  1. Cheese


  2. Chocolate


  3. Fruit


  4. and anything TexMexy or TexItaliany :)


Four places I'd rather be right now:



  1. with my sister helping her get ready for her wedding


  2. with my grandmother, just sitting and talking


  3. with my mom, dad, and brother, laughing our heads off


  4. on a swing feeling the air blow against my face


1 comment:

  1. FYI...I drove by "your" Bill Millers the other day. Their sign said they were offering $7/hr pay....I couldn't believe only $1 more than what you were making 10+ years ago!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...