happy, happy, happy!!!

Ns



I just did something I have never done before!!



I just ordered pizza in Chinese over the phone!!



YEA!!



Always before if I wanted it, I would go to order in person not trusting my language ability.  But, I just thought "what the hey.  If we don't understand each other, I'll just go and do it in person.  No big deal to just try."   Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?



I am so proud of myself: (1) for trying something new (thanks to flylady for her "do it now" motto; although, I'm not sure she would support my choice of eating take out) and (2) for actually being able to place the order over the phone in Chinese!!



Oops!  Gotta go . . . by the time I get on my moped and scooter to the store, my pizza will be ready!!  YEA!!!



Oh . . . you can check out the kinds of pizza available here in Taiwan in English if you dare (mouse over the names to see pictures)!  But don't worry--no seafood pizza for me.  Just give me pepperoni please!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...