a trip to tainan



I went to Tainan (a city an hour north of my home) yesterday to visit Kady, a colleague. Because I was going to be gone all day, we decided I should just bring Gilby too.

Kady took me to all kinds of historic landmarks, and we ate lots of traditional foods. We even went to the first road in Taiwan!

Gilby was great the whole trip. He did not bark once! He spent most of the time in the bag I got from my parents for Christmas. He likes the bag--and gets lots of attention when he goes out with me. He sat in the bag next to me when we ate--and again, no barking or whinning or anything even though he was so close to the food and table. He is such a good doggie. The only thing is he has not yet learned how to walk on a leash--if he is in charge, he does just fine, but if someone wants to direct him--no way! But, this was really his first day on a leash--so, he did pretty good.

To see more pics from our trip, go to my flickr account.



1 comment:

  1. Amanda,
    Your life sounds so interesting! Thanks for sharing with us via your blog. I'm looking forward to visiting the Carnival of Beauty here on your site -- thanks for hosting it. You've intrigued me with your tales of Taiwan.
    http://mom2momconnection.com/2006/01/22/carnival-in-taiwan/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...