amanda's 2005: a month by month photoblog

I love recording life with snapshots--digital cameras have made this so fun and easy to do.



I am working on moving my photos from another online service to my flickr and also uploading new photos to flikr as well.  But, since this will be an ongoing project, I uploaded a few pics from each month in 2005 and descriptions to pictures will be added later.   



Below is one picture from each month of 2005.  There are many more in the flickr set.  It was hard enough picking "a few" from each month . . . even harder to choose just one.

January: With Corrina's family in Japan



Snow in Japan



Feburary: With Ellen for Chinese New Year



Chinese New Year with Ellen



March: Dying Easter Eggs



Easter Eggs



April: Beginning ErHu Lessons



Learning to Play the ErHu



May: A trip to the beach



Go to Kenting



June: My Students Graduate!



Students Graduate



July: Sam and I Dress Up at a Living History Museum



Sam and I Dress Up



August: 5 of My Students from Taiwan Come to Texas



students vist texas



September: Smith Family Reunion



Smith Family



October: I Participate in a Speech Contest in Chinese!!



My First Chinese Speech Contest



November: Sharing My Testimony at the Park



Testimony in the Park



December: Merry Christmas from me and Gilby!

DSC04207-5



Don't forget to check the flickr set for a few more pics from each month!!



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea, posting a picture from each month. Looks like you had an exciting year! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...