my desire to be content

Heart3 滿足. . . content.



It is not easy to be content.
要滿足是不容易的



In a letter to the Corinthians, Paul says, "God gives the gift of the single life to some, the gift of the married life to others.  . . . don't be wishing you were someplace else or with someone else. Where you are right now is God's place for you. Live and obey and love and believe right there. God, not your marital status, defines your life."



In another letter, this one to the Philippians, Paul says, "actually, I don't have a sense of needing anything personally. I've learned by now to be quite content whatever my circumstances.  I'm just as happy with little as with much, with much as with little. I've found the recipe for being happy whether full or hungry, hands full or hands empty.  Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am.  . . . You can be sure that God will take care of everything you need, his generosity exceeding even yours in the glory that pours from Jesus."



Oh, if only I knew his recipe! because it is not easy to be content. 要滿足是不容易的.



I love my life.  I enjoy doing what I am doing.  Yet, deep inside I ache for a family . . .  for a man to love me and protect me, to care for me and provide for me, to be there for me in sickness and in health . . . for a baby to grow inside of me, for a baby to feed from me, for a child to call me mommy.



Oh, if only I knew his recipe! because it is not easy to be content. 
要滿足是很不容易的



I long to be content.
我渴望滿足但是要滿足是不容易的



It is not easy to be content.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...